So who is rolling what tomorrow?

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Best I can tell the faction only matters for PvP zone and maybe some quests. All 3 factions can work together for most of the game, to my knowledge.

I intend to play as Dragon on my main. If faction does become important somehow then I have no problem running an alt to match a faction consensus.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
What DSan said about faction, it doesn't appear to matter in the sense that we can all play together (from what I've seen).

As for what server, I haven't had time to look into it myself, so if someone wants to choose a server, pick one. I don't care really outside of the typical trying to avoid asshats, although that's pretty much impossible. So.. whatever someone chooses, that's where I'll be going.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I made a post regarding server in the other thread. I believe it was Huldra that I claimed would be the best option. The others have been unofficially claimed by pvp guilds, raid guilds, rp guilds, or are officially designated as french/german dimensions.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Here's the thread I mentioned... http://forums.thesecretworld.com/showthread.php?t=35493
It seems that someone has declared Huldra the unofficial Oceanic dimension. Kind of a strange claim to make but whatever. Looks like no matter where we roll we're going to be stuck with "hardcore" players or foreign languages. :P

I may end up on Arcadia after all (formerly Faerie), what a pain. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Hansbrick

JFF Member
I say we just pick one and go with it. As much as people want to stake claim any server is going to evolve its one core group of players.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
'Tis true... if I don't see any further notifications in here by this afternoon I'll assume you guys rolled on Huldra and I'll join you there.

Found this screenshot on the official forums. Looks like Huldra isn't visible without scrolling down so I imagine it won't be as initially crowded as the other dimensions, not accounting for dimension hoppers.

Last edited: