Roam

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Again I'm not a fan of zombie stuff but this game looks like it could be a lot of fun. Curious to see how the game evolves over the dev cycle.

Wretched

JFF Member
looks pretty awesome, some what a fan of GPG so i'm glad to hear that some x-members are making it.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
True. My only experience with GPG was Dungeon Siege 1, which I played into the ground. Damn shame they didn't make it.

SlipWraith

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
$15 seems reasonable. The make or break will be the AI controlling the zombies. I love the idea of building a stronghold and using that as a base of operations to raid a nearby town or something. Map size would be fairly critical as well.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Well, the thing about zombies is that they're not known for being smart! They can get away with average or subpar AI. I thought I read they're using Unity? From what I gather it's good at large maps. Being a 1-4 player coop means they may not need much room though; still would be nice.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member

I'm on that Kickstarter as well, the game looks great really. I think I'll wait for release though before I mess with it, I don't want to burn out on it early or get annoyed with it.

As for the videos, well.. that's something I did on DHV, not here. I'll see about making that happen again. =)