New Years Resolutions/Goals

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
So I thought it would be fun to make a New Years Goals thread for those of us that want to post ours. I'm calling it goals because resolutions sounds too serious and I don't feel as bad breaking a goal ;)

My goals this year are simple, something I can actually do:
Finish the 5 books I've started and never finished, and then read at least one new book(My goals is to find a series that I can continue but so far no luck).

Knock out at least a couple shows and movies that have been at the bottom of my Netflix list FOREVER.

Play through and complete at least 3 games that I own on Steam. This means games I own now and not games I might purchase later :-P This one is a big deal for me because I'm terrible about even starting up games I've bought, let alone finishing them.

And finally, play the piano and exercise more during the week days. I bought Just Dance to at least make the exercise more interesting.

So, what goals do you guys have?

Last edited:

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Try not to get fat, don't die. pretty simple this year.

Sicknessink

My goal is to save up enough money to go visit my mom in ohio thia year. Ive been in Texas for 3 years now and havent went back to visit yet. Other then that my other goal is to stay on my meds without forgetting about them and ending up in the hospital again.

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Sounds like a couple of good goals Sick :) Do we need to yell at you and remind you to take your meds? ;)

Sicknessink

Sounds like a couple of good goals Sick :) Do we need to yell at you and remind you to take your meds? ;)
lol actually i set my alarm on my phone and tablet for pill time and sometimes i still forget even when alarm goes off lol.

Alchymia

JFF Member
My goals:
1. lose fat and build muscle
2. related (and the source of above), play hockey throughout the year 2-3 times a week
3.get and stay in touch with old friends from my past (I suck at non-marriage relationships)
4. maybe, just maybe, one day actually finish skyrim
5. find a real job - or turn my current position into a real job
6. be more of an asshole

aren't I a stereotypical person. :) HA!

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Well I didn't make one or even think about it. Just never crossed my mind. So thinking about it now. Maybe I guess get in better shape. Maybe actually play something instead of staring at the screen wondering what to play. I do want to get a new car also. But that one can wait I guess.