[Not a Bug] multiple problem A19

mic

Hi, i tried to start a new server after 2 yr of absence,

i did all the required step, including alloc and BCM, i never know wich folder i should put them so i add them to the server and rat folder.

now, everything is done, name, port forward and open.
i clic start server and nothing happening, it did work once but haven't been able to make it start since, i deleted everything and start another server and rat from fresh install and nothing....

i got this from rat log:

Error getting Game Names: InvalidArgument=Value of '0' is not valid for 'SelectedIndex'.

i don,t know how and where to fix this issue,

thx.

badplayer

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
7D2D RAT Supporter
Allocs and BCM go in the mods folder. If there isn't a mods folder, you can add one in the root directory of the server files.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
thank you, any idea for the other error?
On the Server Configuration tab, make sure you have set the Server Path correctly. Also, unless you have a specific reason to set them, make sure User Data Folder and Save Game Path are empty.

On the Game Settings 1 tab, make sure you have correctly selected the Game World name and the Save Game Name in the dropdowns

mic

thank you Trekkan, my server now star but still have some issue:

WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'FORWARD' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'FORWARD_DELTA' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - Pass 'ShadowCaster' has no vertex shader
WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Autodesk Interactive' - All passes removed
WARNING: Shader Did you use #pragma only_renderers and omit this platform?
2020-10-16T14:32:47 17.254 INF WorldStaticData.Init() needed 6.790s
2020-10-16T14:32:47 17.300 INF Started Telnet on 27005
2020-10-16T14:32:47 17.342 INF Awake done in 17262 ms
Fallback handler could not load library D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/7 Days to Die Dedicated Server/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/libc
Fallback handler could not load library D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/7 Days to Die Dedicated Server/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/libc.dll
Fallback handler could not load library D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/7 Days to Die Dedicated Server/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Mono/libc

i unzip the alloc file into the mods file in my 7 days server folder and still have thoses errors

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I'm pretty sure that those are "normal" errors and nothing to worry about. Those come from the game server itself and have been there... forever. =) They are more warnings than anything and as far as I know, nothing we can fix/change. As long as your server is up and running, you should be good.

mic

ok, thx, alloc and bcm lights don't turn green but i don't care for the moment, as long the server work, i'll work on it another time