I hate you all!!! Truly I do!!!

Ronus

JFF Member
I said that I would never go back to this game..... And then you made me go back on my word :D and I'm having too much fun to stop.

So I have re-subbed....

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Hahaha. I know how you feel, man. Having quit this game on ~5 separate occasions it's hard to want to return. We'll see how long it lasts this time.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
What Bio said. =) Luckily for me, I've never gotten about level 50, so eventually all of the content will be new for me. Plus, I never did dungeons before, so... those are already new for me. =)

Good times! =)

complexmath

JFF Administrator
Staff member
JFF Supporter
I quit WoW about 6 months after launch. I'd hit 60 and was running battlegrounds and endgame dungeons, had a bunch of alts... and just suddenly burned out. I like that leveling is so fast now, and that enough has changed in the interim that there's been some new and interesting stuff to do. At the same time, I'm clearly in a different place than I was back then because I'm not obsessed with the game, which is nice :)

Morigen

JFF Member
I agree with Ronus. Except I have never played this game.

I think I might take a look at it.

No promises though.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I agree with Ronus. Except I have never played this game.

I think I might take a look at it.

No promises though.
You should, it's free until level 20 (and you can keep playing, just not advance), so... At least give it a shot while the rest of us are playing so you have people to play with. =)