Eso

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I can't imagine more than one server. Isn't the live game touting a single "megaserver" instead? Just a guess but we'll probably be looking for the correct instance or phase once we're in game rather than choosing a server at the start.

Dunmer and Nords are cool and all, but they had their time in 2 of the last 3 TES games! If they weren't part of the Dominion I'd play Khajiit just to see Elsweyr. I'd like to play Breton or Redguard at some point as well. Technically we've seen all of Tamriel in a TES game before but it's been a super long time since Arena and Daggerfall.

As planned, I'll be with you guys in EP during the betas. :)

Deuce

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
So what's the content like, are there group dungeons/areas already? I thought what we did in Final Fantasy was fun. I'll make another tank (if things are that class based here) if no one else is, since that will likely be necessary for any group content.

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I have to be honest, I haven't been keeping up with this game as much as others. Pretty sure they have group content, dungeons and whatnot early on. I've seen video of them.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I know almost next to nothing about it as well. Sorta been trying to keep it that way, mostly just because I only wanna play beta here and there and learn more when it's released. But it's getting closer to that time so...

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I know almost next to nothing about it as well. Sorta been trying to keep it that way, mostly just because I only wanna play beta here and there and learn more when it's released. But it's getting closer to that time so...
Exactly. No point in burning myself out on yet another mmo. Got plenty to keep me busy atm.

Lord Marshal

JFF Member
Yea Ive been in all the betas. They have so far only had one server. There is group based dungeons but I haven't done any yet.

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Rawrr did not either. You two can go cry together. He thinks cause he is from UK. But I think it is just cause it was him

Alchymia

JFF Member
Anyone going in this week? I just checked my email and got a code for the 7-12th that I'd play a bit with in the evenings. Anyone up for a bit of Tamriel fun?

Deuce

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I might play some this weekend, I don't really have anything else going on gaming wise since they took down our Rust server. I wasn't all that impressed on previous beta weekends but I'll probably take another look at it.