CAT Alpha Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I mentioned that I thought it might be a good idea to have an alpha tester group just to make sure all of the primary issues are fixed before release. A few have mentioned they would like to be a part of that group and I've added you to the list. The intent of this group is not to hide the upcoming features, but to try and make sure that the releases go out as smoothly as possible. There will always be bugs in the released version, it is the nature of software. We're just trying to minimize the amount of issues before most people get their hands on CAT.

You can find the private alpha test download here: CAT Alpha

If you don't have CAT Alpha access and would like to test, please be aware of the following before you ask for access.
  • You must understand that this is REAL alpha testing, stuff breaks, sometimes, really bad.
  • You need to know how to backup and restore your CE server (See above comment)
  • You should be fairly technical and able to help troubleshoot by providing steps to reproduce issues and screenshots
  • You should NOT share the alpha version of CAT with anyone.
  • You are free to talk about the alpha features and post here in the general forum about CAT Alpha
If you're good with all of the above, please send me a PM here on the forums and we'll go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.