Alchymia says hello

Alchymia

JFF Member
Just wanted to poke my head in here too to say hello. I mitigated from DHV (still hanging around there for when I do need a MMO fix.... TOR when I get bored of Skyrim most likely) to here since this more closely describes my gaming habits (anything from console to PC rpg's with a smattering of FPS). I do enjoy a good MMO, but time is limited to put towards one. I have not played tabletop but will be willing to experiment.

I love beer and science and dogs and food and gardening and computers (little tech ability) so I have lots of hobbies...

so Hello!

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Hey there Alchymia, welcome to JFF! =) Hopefully things work out here into a more rounded and less focused setup. At least, that's what I'd like to see. That way there is more variety of people, and for people. There's still so much work to do here... but... I'm not worrying about it too much. Just going at a pace I enjoy. If someone wants to help out around here and do something, they are more than welcome to do so. =)

Alchymia

JFF Member
I'd have to go with an Old English Ale (cask conditioned) and available only at the Drydock Brewery in Colorado... mmm mmm tasty!

More mainstream, I'd have to choose the Breckenridge Brewery Vanilla Porter or the Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale...

Disclaimer: My tastes change on a monthly basis so these are my current favorites! :)