Age Of Empires Online

Ronus

JFF Member
Hey All!!!! Hows things? Doing well here, can't complain.

So I found AoEO again (played in Beta) and found that they moved it to Steam last week, and had a HUGE update that made the game better to play (according to some reviews). That coupled with a big sale at Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13943/
Basically All of the Premiums/Pros. What used to be $50.00, now $16.99 - so i bought it :cool:

Anyway, I know that Trek used to play a bit - what server is anyone on?

Hope all is well with everyone - talk to you all soon :D

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Ronus!! Awesome to see ya man! I haven't played in about a month or so, I play off and on though. I still don't have all of the packs, etc.. .looks like I Might of missed out, not sure (will check your link). I'll let ya know what server I am on ASAP. I've never done any of the PvP stuff, but would like to do some Co-Op!

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Ok, just finished the update, I'm currently on Abydos, but that's with my normal account. I purchased one through Steam as well, but it's not showing up... I dunno. Anyway, lemme know when you normally have some gametime and we'll meet up and play some Co-Op or something. =)

Ronus

JFF Member
Just a quick post - according to my Steam account, the sale ends in 26 hours - so tomorrow at 12:00PM Central Time