You know you've played too much _________ when...

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
(Post only things that have happened to you please).

*EDIT* Updated this thread to be non-game specific

Game: Battlefield 4
What happened: Walking into work today, I heard a small chirping sound. I thought it was a sniper sensor ball and my first thought was "I'm totally exposed in this parking lot!". Stupid birds.

Last edited:

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Updated this to be non-game specific, please most your own moments of when a game and reality met. =)

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
See now you're making my memory work...

The latest I can recall was during the many hours spent in ArcheAge and probably not unlike many here have experienced.

Between here and the store I frequent for gaming lies a short stretch of sparsely populated hills and woods. Upon passing a certain area I couldn't help but think that it would be a good location to build a house and log some trees. As it turns out, there was a house not far from that location and I, somewhat frustratingly, realized that someone got there before me!

Zynn

JFF Member
When you hit "push to talk" while speaking to someone in the room.
I have done that a lot!

Pretty much any game I marathon for a while affects my dreams, even as I am dozing off to sleep. I also tend to be very alert, aware, and notice everything, like good paths from point A to B without making a sound, or a good place to dump a body, after I play stealth games for a long time. I haven't gotten so bad that I crouch all around my house, yet.