You are going on a one year journey...

Silifaira

JFF Administrator
JFF Member
To a deserted island....with electricity of course.

You can bring ONE game, not multiplayer, with you to play and it is the only game you can play all year.

What game are you bringing and why?

I think I'd bring skyrim....I played it a lot already, but I feel like with mods, I could still get a lot more out of it.

Morigen

JFF Member
Civilization. I ain't played it in a while, but I can entertain myself with that one for hours.

Zynn

JFF Member
I would probably bring Little Big Planet 3. That way, I can spend the year making levels and games.

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I would have to wholly agree on bringing Skyrim as well. I can still play that game to this day even after the tons of hours I've put into it already. The dynamic npcs and quests make it kind of a new game each play through. And dem mods...I'd probably spend half the year fixing crashes, but hey, it's something to do!

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Even though I'm not a major Minecraft fan, it'd probably be that or something like it. Something where I can create things to keep things from getting stale.

complexmath

JFF Administrator
Staff member
JFF Supporter
Honestly? A good Go app. I'd get tired of pretty much any normal PC game in a few hundred hours, but the classic board games can be played forever if you have a capable opponent.

Zynn

JFF Member
Honestly? A good Go app. I'd get tired of pretty much any normal PC game in a few hundred hours, but the classic board games can be played forever if you have a capable opponent.
You'd be playing with yourself then, right?

Icenfyre

ArcheAge Guild Master
JFF Member
Sim City

I can spend hours making citites and then sending aliens to destroy them....

Elwood

JFF Member
I think, like Morigen, I'd also go with Civilization. I was stuck on that game when the first one came out. If I was stuck with a console?.....Baldur's Gate, Dark Alliance 2 (PS2)....most definitely!

RaveKnave

Why am I on fire?
JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Morrow-Wind With all the mods, when i had it i have 6 months of play time on it, so could easy sink a year into it, That 6 months was also with no Mods.