WoW - What Crafting Items do You Need?

Silifaira

JFF Administrator
JFF Member
Post here what you are looking or needing to level your crafting.

Or, if you have a collection of crafting items to share, let people know.

So, basically, this is a thread to connect materials to crafters.

I will be adding things I see in the guild bank as well.

Ronus

JFF Member
I have low level ores and leather/hide. I need to figure out where the guild bank is so I can throw them in there....

Silifaira

JFF Administrator
JFF Member
I have low level ores and leather/hide. I need to figure out where the guild bank is so I can throw them in there....
At the back of the bank in stormwind....click on the big vaults. Or they are on the sides of the bank in darnassus, small vaults.

complexmath

JFF Administrator
Staff member
JFF Supporter
There's also a guild perk where you can summon a chest that grants access to your guild bank once every 5 hours, I believe. This is already working for me and my guild rank is fairly low, so it should work for most everyone.

Zynn

JFF Member
I require lots and lots of Runecloth (total of 804 more) to continue leveling tailoring to get into 300s and the next higher material.

Also, am burning through Whisper Dust on the Enchanting side. I believe those can be had by breaking down level 36-45 junk green and blue items that are not soulbound.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Currently with the warrior I'm doing mining and skinning. For now it's being sold but I can part with specific things that people need. If you need some leather or hides, maybe some stone or ore, I'll keep a look out for what I acquire.

If I stick with the game for awhile then he'll get switched to production, probably smithing.