WoW - Guild Tabards

KrazyGonk

JFF Member
Personally i like the second one best however if you could make the icon on the third one stand out a little bit more i think that one would look cool :)

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I'll agree that more visibility on the icon is good. The assumption is that we want it seen... maybe there aren't any relevant icons?

Ronus

JFF Member
I also like the contrast of the 2nd one and agree about making the 3rd one stand out a bit more.

Thanks for doing this!

I found a pic of the different icons available (don't know if these are all of them)

View attachment 357

Last edited:

complexmath

JFF Administrator
Staff member
JFF Supporter
I like the third one. Maybe with one notch more contrast if possible, otherwise it's fine as-is.

Silifaira

JFF Administrator
JFF Member
I chose that icon because Zynn and I were talking in teamspeak last night and he pointed out that it might be a good idea to choose something neutral like a compass that didn't represent a specific race or class and I agreed. We went with the compass because It represents exploring. There is another compass on the top row if you like that one better.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I thought it was a modified chaos star to represent disorderly. :P

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I chose that icon because Zynn and I were talking in teamspeak last night and he pointed out that it might be a good idea to choose something neutral like a compass that didn't represent a specific race or class and I agreed. We went with the compass because It represents exploring. There is another compass on the top row if you like that one better.
I like what you have already really. As long as I'm not running around looking like an Easter egg, I'm good. ;)

Ronus

JFF Member
I like what you have already really. As long as I'm not running around looking like an Easter egg, I'm good. ;)
I didn't see any clowns in there either. Honestly, I'm good with whatever, that chaos compass is good [emoji13]

Silifaira

JFF Administrator
JFF Member
Okay, the guild tabards are made. I went with the third one, gray color, but put a goldish icon on it so it would pop more. You can buy them at the first door on the left when you come into stormwind gates.