So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Whats been going on

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Carbin, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Carbin

Carbin Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

I check in from time to time to see what the JFF community has been up. I am really a MMO fan but right now seems to be a lull in that group of games. I have found one that is still in beta called Blade and Souls but it is still in beta. I was just wondering if any of you guys have found any great MMOs that I might have overlooked. or maybe i should just fun the handful of single player games that I keep starting but never finishing.

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Sili and myself are looking for an MMO to play now... just something to pass some time until we actually get a new MMO released. Not sure what we're going to try again, we're actually discussing it as I type this. heh

So far, it's pretty much all single player games at the moment since the MMO scene has been pretty dead for quality games.

3. Deuce

Deuce Member JFF Member

I'm waiting for either EQ Next or the Vanguard Emulator, whichever comes out first is likely to be my new home, but both are a year or two away. Like others I've just been playing single player games in the meantime, and like Carbin, I have a lot of those that I've started but never finished.

4. Carbin

Carbin Member JFF Member JFF Supporter

Humm I never played vangard. I will have to check out the emulator if they get a good one up and running with the emulators sometimes you just never know what you are going to get. I use to kinda of keep up with eq next but I just stopped it has lots of promise but we shall see what they deliver.

5. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

That's somewhat where I am at with EQ Next. For me, it's not what they'll deliver, but IF they'll deliver anything at all.

6. Xantheis

Xantheis Member JFF Member

yep, same here