What actor makes you not want to see a movie?

Chris

JFF Member
Richard Gere, Kevin Kline, Larry the Cable Guy, Tyler Perry and Hayden Christiansen. I love Star Wars but god damn what a terrible actor.. I refuse to watch any of his other films.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I used to hate Robert Downey Jr in movies. I was going to say that I have no idea.... but I think I'll have to agree with Vin about Tyler Perry and Hayden Christiansen.

I don't know about anything terribly recent, but Mel Gibson had some great movies.

As for acting quality I put some of the blame on the director as well. It's part of their job, in my opinion, to modify the actor's performance to suit the role/scene.

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
My main choice is Tom Cruise. Can't stand him. Also Tom Hanks to me is a pretty bad actor. Although I can watch his movies.

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I... Wow. Tom Hanks is a fantastic actor.
No way. He is horrible. Alot of people say he is good. But everything he does seems so fake.

There are some movies like forest gump. But like in saving private ryan when he has his hands shake or when he tries to cry. Horrible

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Actress: Kristen Stewart
Actor: Hayden Christiansen and Ashton Kutcher

They CAN'T ACT!

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
lol Ashton Kutcher, good choice. Even seeing him in those camera commercials annoys me.