So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

[New] Updated now getting this error

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by entropyman, Feb 9, 2019.

1. entropyman

entropyman New Member

Microsoft .Net Framework

unhanded exception has occurred your application

This happened after 17.2 update.

i updated /repaired .NET framework.

Is there something simple im missing nothing starts nothing saves. RATThelpneeded.PNG

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

This is a database corruption issue. Several people have reported it and I've been trying like crazy to identify it.

Please see this link: [Researching] - System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed database disk imag

There is a tool there that you can download that "fixes" the problem. What it does is cleans up the bad database table. If its the items table (and it probably is), run that. Then after that, RAT should start, then do a File -> Import Items/Blocks in RAT to rewrite that data. Hopefully that fixes the issue for now.

Sorry for the trouble!

3. sLimLong136

sLimLong136 New Member JFF Member

did not help raise the database. I made another way out of this situation. Backup DB :D

4. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

heh, always a good idea anyway. ;) I've been making some progress (I think) on this bug though, currently testing and hasn't broken yet. We'll see.