UI pics

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
And they're asking for feedback so drop by KS and post something. The images are a tad small...

Deuce

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
See if these are any better. I have been harping on the forums about getting rid of the grid inventory, I would like to see old style UO inventory. I can also do without the artwork on the UI, not that it's bad, but with limited screen space I just want functionality when it comes to UI. Let the game contain all of the artwork. :)

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I agree. Any time I can remove UI art, reposition/resize, and control transparency it helps make me a happy player. More MMOs lately have given options to the inventory, grid or list, or w/e. I can't say I prefer one over another, they both have uses, so I think having options would be great.

As they said, it's currently a bit derivative, but hopefully they can come up with something a little more unique to the game without removing functionality.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I also am all for the UO inventory style. Putting bags in bags, covering what you have so thieves have to try harder to steal from you, etc... GOOD STUFF! =)