The Future of Minecraft

SlipWraith

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Just wanted to see what people think about rebuilding the server. Is there any interest in playing or was it a phase that is now dead?

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Wretched and I just started to play on a new server. http://www.terranovos.com/ It seems to be a good server. There is pvp and such. You may read it is a light RP server, but I have not seen any. Think there is a separate chat chanel for that. Most all on it are for the tekkit pack mods.

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
You have to go to the website and fill out an app. It is a kinda strange application lol. Took Wretched about an hour and half to fill out lmao. But that just him. Anyways we are located at 700, 3500 on the mini map cords

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
How is it off the map? It is a never ending world. think you have to run SW from spawn. Not Minecraft sw but minimap SW. +690, +3550 is the house. You will have to make a boat and use it at around 2000. Lots a water

Oh and make sure you read the rules and command pages. When you get to the house you may have to break some blocks to get in. Leave a sign to let me know you showed up and it wasnt some dude raiding us.

SlipWraith

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I created a bookmark and followed the waypoint. I hit the edge of the world and fell off (It was nice) After logging back in it was day and it was clearly the edge of the world. Maybe because I'm still rated visitor I don't have access to the rest of the server?

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Not really I hop on now and then. Last time I went on it seemed like the head guys were mia for a while

SlipWraith

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
terranovos or whatever it's called, you have to go fill out an app on the site wretched posted, then you log in and request a mod/admin promote you so you can do crap. Once you do that go to the weighpoint wretched posted and you'll be good.

SlipWraith

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I've been building out the shared house pretty much. I've been working under it and just finished making a bunch of pipes. I plan on making a nice factory underneath to process goods.

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Make sure you surround your place with places blocks like cobble or something. That way they cant get your stuff

Rawrr

JFF Member
wtf is with the questions for getting on this server...

"
Two mechanics walk into a bar and promptly start a fight, what do you do?
"

err.

SlipWraith

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
lol. I had forgot about all that. I told a long story about one mechanic getting his brain transfered into the other one then sleeping with his wife which wasn't the bodies wife and blah blah blah. LOL.

Zynn

JFF Member
What are the chances of getting another server up and running? I have been itching to mess around in Minecraft again. I've been to a bunch of servers over the past two days and been met with pretty much nothing but lag, asshole griefers, and annoying kids.

I know I can play single player, but, for some reason, I get so bored alone. I even made a client with 64 working mods on it from Redpower2, IC2, BC, elevators, forestry, colored glass, Zepplin, trains, railcraft, etc, etc... Still got bored... :(