[Researching] RAT 2.0 alpha x64 0.2.02.9 :: event type "player killed zombie" not detected / not fired

Vitaliy Leontiev

JFF Member
I've tried to play around new currency system, but cannot pay players for zombie killing. Investigation found out that events with "player killed zombie" doesn't fire or not detected at all.

event example:

i've tried to use "text contains" event type, and it fires, but this type does't not recognize player id / steam id:

highlighted event was "text contains" type, at 11:15 events with "text contains" were disabled and event "player killed zombie" doesn't fire at all.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I'll have to look into this again, I see the text I'm looking for in your screenshot for this event, so not sure what's up. Offhand, the only thing I can think of is that the player that killed the zombie in this case the one with entityid 3935, isn't in the internal RAT player list yet? Do you see this player in the RAT player list?

I'll look into it as I said, but I do know of other servers using this, so... it has to be something about the parser... anyway, no idea at the moment, but I'll check it out! Thanks for the report.

Vitaliy Leontiev

JFF Member
That's me, and I'm in RAT player list. May it somehow correlate with regional settings? I mean using "," or "." as separator for example. As my server run on machine with russian regional settings.

PS. As I imagine - RAT parsing log and mirror it into "log" windows. Yet cannot see any place where such settings can mess up. But still.