Racial Information

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I collected some data over the weekend. It would have been a spreadsheet but the site prefers PDFs.
Figured this might be useful to some of you in the future!
As usual, stuff may change. If there's a chance I'd like to expand the data to include some other things.

Check the attachment for da shinies.

Chris

JFF Member
Thanks for this! I've decided i'm going to play a High Elf Destruction Staff Sorc. I've already pre-ordered, just gotta figure out a pact to join. If you pre-order, you can be any race for any pact.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Yes. I rather like their preorder bonuses. It seems like some kind of real value compared to temporary buff items or minipets. I actually used the GMG discount to get the digital Imperial edition. Again, a whole new race for any faction... I like it.

I'm glad someone will get use from the list. During the weekends I realized that it's kind of difficult to plan ahead with the vague descriptions offered at creation.

I don't know what the Imperials will be like but I've been messing around with a heavy armor, 1h & shield lightning sorcerer and having fun. Also, maybe a Dark Elf Dragonknight for fiery dps. Maybe an Orcish D&D style Barbarian; medium armor and 2H, prob nightblade. There's a ton of options and it keeps expanding as the levels go up, new Guilds are found, etc.

Chris

JFF Member
Yeah i got really sucked in this beta weekend once i started figuring everything out. I too bought the Digital Imperial from GMG, that discount was great. =) We'll just have to see how many others are going to be taking the plunge.

Zynn

JFF Member
I'd rather play on my PC, but it is rather obsolete, and it will still be a while before I can build a new one. I got the PS4 as a holiday gift from a friend. At present, there are hardly any games for it, yet. :(