Post your best run in with the cops story

Silifaira

JFF Administrator
JFF Member
Now that my daughter is 16 and out and about with a car, I keep thinking about my teen years and run ins I'd had.

What is your best run in with the cops story?

Melthal

JFF Member
Oh I'm definatly interested in this being a cop myself :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm, best... I'll give two examples then.

One, I was given rides home a couple of times. One time there were four of us, and the cops told us to get into the back of the car. We had a hard time fitting and the cops just said "whoever doesn't fit, goes to jail instead of home." We all fit. (I was about 16)

Other time, I was walking outside from a party to my car to get some cassette tapes(yes, I was also 17 then too, hehe). Anyway, as I was walking to the car, a couple of spotlights hit me and I couldn't see. So after the cops announced themselves, I walked forward and talked to the one cop. He asked me how many people were inside, etc. Said that they weren't supposed to be there and had been evicted. I said I didn't know (which I didn't) and he said basically "Ok, stand right here while we go instead and get everyone out", I said ok and stood there as he walked up to the house.

Out of nowhere, I get grabbed from behind, the back of my knees kicked, a hand on the back of my head and my face planted into the hood of my car. I started to lift my head as i didn't know what happened in that moment and I look up and it's a woman cop I didn't even see before that did it. My face was all bloody and whatnot. The first cop that was walking up to the house yelled back "What'd you do that for? He's been cool!" and she let up.

I have many other cop stories really, most of them decent enough really, but there's always a few assholes.

Melthal

JFF Member
Wow idk what that woman's deal was. No reason to even come close to doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alchymia

JFF Member
In high school I worked as a clerk in city hall, which was attached to the police station. I had six and seventh hour classes free in school, so I'd start work around 1pm most days. On such a day, I happened to lock my keys in my car at my high school so I caught a ride to city hall from a buddy. Well, the cops could slimjim the doors so they offered to come back to my school to unlock it for me as a favor. Because we hung out with the chief of police, he drove me back to my school and proceeded to pull up to the main school doors right when school was letting out. I had gotten in early so I had a front row parking spot and everyone saw me drive up as a passenger in a cop car (I was in the front). Kind of embarrassing. Maybe some people thought I was arrested or that I have friends in high places... not really sure. But, the chief unlocked my door. Could not have been a happier run-in with the police. :)

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Oh was goona post something about running from them. Then I reread the topic. But one of the best times was at the beach and we got the cop drunk and handcuffed the girls we were with to the porch that was next to the boardwalk. The later that night he was letting this one chick play with his gun. lol

Icenfyre

ArcheAge Guild Master
JFF Member
The one time I will never forget was at the Dania Small Boat station (Navy property in Florida.)

My roommate, who was gay (not important that he was gay, but you'll see why I mentioned it in a moment,) and I went to the public park that happened to be on the beach inside the DSBS gates. We had a great time, and got totally worn out and sunbaked, and fell asleep on the beach. Well, when we woke up, it was dark, and well after 8:00. We wandered back to the car, which was the only one left in the parking lot. You see, the park closed at 6:00. When we got to the lot, there were about 6 MP jeeps around, all shining lights and whatnot, and MPs looking around. We came out of the trail and were immediately arrested and hauled up to the gatehouse, where this absolutely retentive lieutenant (I remember because I looked at his rank insignia) read us the royal riot act and proceeded to take all of our IDs and credentials. Well, he decided that my roommate (remember, he was gay) was guilty of Statutory Rape because we obviously had sex and I was a minor. I wasn't. I had turned 18 the week before. Anyway, we ended up being held for 18 hours until his CO came in and took one look at us. He told the liuetenant to get a life and told us to go home, and NEVER come back to DSBS.

Considering that it was a Navy base, I am just happy that we didn't get sent to wherever it is they sent serious threats to national security back then.

Last edited:

Zynn

JFF Member
Ok, many many years ago.. I finally got to go out with this girl I was crushing on. I forget where we were going, but I was hauling ass down the highway to get there.

Ahead, I see this lone cop standing on the side of the road pointing at me. I'm like "Crap, I need to change directions just in case he decides to get in his car and go after me". I whip into the highway transition and quickly hop on the highway going the other direction.

That same cop is now on the left side of the highway pointing at me again, still not in his car! WTF! It is like he knew what I was going to do and ran across the lanes of the highway to meet me on the oncoming lane.

I keep booking it, while trying to come up with another plan. I did not want to get pulled over and get a ticket with this girl in my car. That would be so embarrassing.

Anyway, I look in my rear view, and suddenly, there are 3 police cars and a helicopter after me! I'm pretty sure that bird in the sky was helping all along. That's when I decided to pull over...

A cop comes to my side of the car with his weapon drawn, I end up handcuffed and in the back of his car. He had my ID and was talking to the other cops, outside, before they left. The girl was still in the passenger seat of my car, probably freaking out. :(

When the policeman gets back into his car, I noticed a glint of light come from a small and familiar symbol, hanging from his rear view mirror.
The cop started talking to me. He said I am going to jail and my car will get impounded, that was stupid of me, etc, etc...

I asked "You're Airborne?"
He angrily replied "What do you know about Airborne?!"
We then chatted for a while about military, and what I do, and what he did, etc..

Next thing I know, I am uncuffed, and driving off in my own car, with a story to tell.

He couldn't do anything about my tickets.

1- 105 in a 55MPH
2- 95 in a 55MPH (I guess you get a new speeding ticket each time you change direction.)
3- Wreckless driving (It's true, there was no wreck, so it was wreck less :p )
4- Following too close (When I was in the cloverleaf thing to change direction, the car in front of me wouldn't frikken move)
5- Passing on the shoulder (That car didn't move, so I went around him)

Thanks to a coke-snorting lawyer that my friend knew about, all of those tickets became parking tickets, and no points on my record. To pay for his services, I had to do some residential electrical wiring on one of the lawyer's houses he bought to flip. By "some", I mean I had to convert a 24V system, from like the 1950s, into a current 120V system, wire in a new breaker box, install lights, fans, switches, etc.. It was a lot of work, doing it all by myself, running from the attic to the basement. I ended up doing it all with the power on to make it easier... less running up and down. I kind of like the little buzz and it doesn't really hurt unless you lower your skin resistance by getting wet.

There you go...

Last edited:

RaveKnave

Why am I on fire?
JFF Member
JFF Supporter
When i was 19 i had a guy who owed me some mushrooms, i went down to collect on the mushrooms i had bought. He gave me two table spoons of mushrooms crushed up in honey then a quarter of mushrooms which we split between the four of us. Now mind you the week before this i had already been arrested for distribution of marijuana. I told the cops i would help them out so they let me go. Okay back to story you needed back ground information. So we got the mushrooms and we eating them up, so naturally tripping mushrooms we decided no better time to go for a drive through the mountains of Colorado. which was in the middle of winter as well with snow. So about 2 hours into the trip we got to Denver Colorado which i decided we should pull over to change the mood of the trip. turns out i pulled over in a speed trap, so this Cop came up and was trying to find out if we were okay. to start i tried to wave him away didnt work he came up to the window us being wild eye and tripping very hard. Cop lights on the trees looks rather amazing i must say. So as this cop was questions us i told i needed to talk to him alone, so he took me back to his car. I told him i was a under cover cop with the Colorado Springs police department and these kids in the car with me were dangerous drug dealers and then were stooping a major drug bust from going down. "All while tripping mushrooms" so naturally they let us go with just a minor in possession of marijuana. So they let 4 kids tripping mushrooms drive back out onto the highway.

PS since then i have cleaned up my life and now have over 5 years in AA