old school Scfi Series

deathstalker

JFF Member
I prefer watching old star trek and generation.. Also babylon 5, and some Farscape.. any else have some old series they would like to share

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Simon and Simon, Magnum PI, Star Trek (old and Next generation) and MANY OTHERS. =)

DeekuLime

JFF Member
TNG, DS9, VOY, ENT, Stargate, SGA, Farscape, Andromeda, BSG, Doctor Who, and B5 are the big ones.

Icenfyre

ArcheAge Guild Master
JFF Member
Red Dwarf!
^This

...and you have to remember that I am (ahem) older.... I remember watching first-run Lost In Space (among others.) As far as more "recent" series, Trek (all of them) B5, Dr. Who, Alien Nation (Great concept!) and Farscape come to mind.

As for series in existance right now, not sure... I don't think there are really any classic-to-be shows out there right now.

Morigen

JFF Member
As for series in existance right now, not sure... I don't think there are really any classic-to-be shows out there right now.
Been watching Falling Skies, Extant, The Last Ship, and The Strain. I enjoy watching them, but yeah, can't really say they are classic-to-be. Heck, the last two aren't really sci-fi.

As for old school sci-fi, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078579/ Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. That was probably my favorite as a youngster.

I watched every episode.

panzerghost

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Been watching Falling Skies, Extant, The Last Ship, and The Strain. I enjoy watching them, but yeah, can't really say they are classic-to-be. Heck, the last two aren't really sci-fi.

As for old school sci-fi, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0078579/ Buck Rogers in the 25th Century. That was probably my favorite as a youngster.

I watched every episode.
The Last Ship hooked me from the very first episode. I'm too impatient for the next season. The Strain was also an excellent series. I can see both becoming classics.

Renairdor

JFF Member
Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Dr. Who, Buck Rogers - awesome memories for all of those. Robotech and V being a couple others that were really into. Kind of primed me for anime later.

More recent favorite Sci-Fi? Babylon 5 and Firefly... recent BG pretty good too, including Caprica.

Oxnar

JFF Member
Dr. Who (with Tom Baker), Star Trek/ all of em, Stargate/ Stargate SG-1, V (TV series), and a few others.

BUT.....My all time favorite is