Official Parcel List

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
http://www.greedmonger.com/?page_id=163

You'll need to look for your first name and last initial. Since I don't know everyone's name around me, I have no idea if they listed names with parcels next to each other or if it's just a list of names and the parcel counts. In any case, I'm "Troy J" on there, so... that might help figure that part out.

Deuce

JFF Member
I'm Matt L, just 5 away from Trek. But like he said, I have no idea if that has anything to do with placement or if it's just a general list for each climate.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
As if there isn't more than one person in the world with a first name / last initial combo... Oo
They should have listed usernames. Anyway, I appear to be under grasslands.

Ronus

JFF Member
I'm Ronald F - and I am either 9 under Trek OR I am in the Volcanic lands (PVP) :D

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I'd guess then that the order on the list means nothing. At least it sounds like it doesn't.
[MENTION=8]Alicia[/MENTION], I'd have 'em change it then, there's still time to get that done I think.

Deuce

JFF Member
I wonder how I ended up in the tropical lands then...
As Alpha/Beta get closer I'll see what I can do to get you moved with us, along with anyone else that discovers they are separated. Worst case, I'll sell you one of mine (for free) and then we can use yours as a tropical outpost for when we're out in that part of the world, or something.

Last edited:

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I posted a comment about being put in tropical when my guild was put in grasslands and Jason A. said "When the world mass is complete and we are ready to begin placing people into their parcels, we will be going back over this in detail with each backer."

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Good... that would be kind of sucky to be out there all "alone".

Deuce

JFF Member
Parcel Selection will be on Friday evening, February 1st. We'll need to make sure we're organized by then and hopefully everyone will be around so that no one will get left behind, as the selection process will be first come, first serve by post. Can't say I'm really a fan of the plan, but it looks like that's how it's going to be. Announcement is here.

Ronus

JFF Member
Announcement is here.
Looks like plans have changed:

Our parcel conversion ratio was thrown off by Hero a bit.
Working this out now.

We may solve this parcel distribution issue by simply having you all create your accounts in Alpha and then let you pick your parcels in game.

Doing it with the grid and all of the chaos that it will bring will cause me to jump off a bridge. hah
http://www.greedmonger.com/forum/showthread.php?1183-Deleted-Thread-Due-To-Reworking-The-Numbers

Deuce

JFF Member
Well that was fast, they've deleted the original post and changed it with what Ronus quoted. So I guess ignore everything I said above and make sure you're available for when Alpha launches, if that ends up being the final plan. :)

Thanks for the heads up Ronus!

Deuce

JFF Member
[MENTION=1]Trekkan[/MENTION], [MENTION=11]Ronus[/MENTION], [MENTION=15]Hyip[/MENTION], [MENTION=10]Morigen[/MENTION], [MENTION=8]Alicia[/MENTION], [MENTION=32]Dsan[/MENTION], [MENTION=7]Chris[/MENTION]. If I missed anyone, please add an @ for them in your response.

See the thread here and post a response to verify that your parcel information is accurate.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Thanks for the heads up... I don't hang around their forum much.
Validated! (My word is fancier!)

Ronus

JFF Member
I valididated (my word is even fancier) it as well.

Told them not to confuse me with Ronald F in Volcanic :D

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
All I have to say is that I hope the game is better thought out than this process has proven itself to be.