Need Testers

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to be releasing a new Alpha version of CAT soon. This version is mostly just to get CAT up to speed with the current final release with settings, etc.

The one new thing is a mod browser was added. Its strictly a browser at this point, there are no install/uninstall of mods available now. Its a bit... rough, but its there. =)

Please know that you are TESTING this version, it is NOT ready for full release, there are bugs. I do not recommend you run this version of CAT on a live game.

When released, you can find it here: CAT Alpha

trillionsin

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
7D2D RAT Supporter
I was thinking about trying out Conan Exiles. Are there any prerequisites other than owning the game, that you would require for testers?

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I was thinking about trying out Conan Exiles. Are there any prerequisites other than owning the game, that you would require for testers?
CAT is specifically for those hosting their own game server. So if you plan on running your own server, then that's really about it. =)

TechPanda

I would love to test the tool with our Community "Endless Worlds" - Endless Worlds

We used your tool after the first release and we are currently in deep need for a new server tool.

Regards,

Marcel "TechPanda"

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I would love to test the tool with our Community "Endless Worlds" - Endless Worlds

We used your tool after the first release and we are currently in deep need for a new server tool.

Regards,

Marcel "TechPanda"
The alpha version is now open to the public, just download it as normal. You can find it here. Please let me know if you have any questions or issues!