MMO Night

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
What do you guys think of a couple hours of f2p MMO once a week?
I was thinking maybe Tuesday or Wednesday night - open to suggestions of course.

Yes, this was prompted by the lotro sale so naturally I'd suggest that game first.

I have no problem making a character just to play with others on MMO night.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I'm for it, and excellent timing. Earlier today I texted Sili and told her to pick a couple MMOs, even if we played them before, to play. =)

Currently downloading The Secret World again, and might get into Final Fantasy (10 bucks on sale right now).

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I'm for it, and excellent timing. Earlier today I texted Sili and told her to pick a couple MMOs, even if we played them before, to play. =)

Currently downloading The Secret World again, and might get into Final Fantasy (10 bucks on sale right now).
I actually have the lifetime sub to TSW.... my toons are on Huldra if you'd like to roll there.
FF14? Isn't that still a sub game?

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I actually have the lifetime sub to TSW.... my toons are on Huldra if you'd like to roll there.
FF14? Isn't that still a sub game?
We already have toons on TSW, but no idea what server anymore, I'd have to see. No idea (if we even play), if we're going to reroll or continue with the ones we had.

As for FF14, it might be, no idea. I guess that breaks away from your intent of F2P MMOs, but I was just pointing out that we're open to MMOs in general, so I liked your idea of the MMO night in general. =)

panzerghost

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Just FYI Servers don't mean a thing in TSW they are just shards which you can move across freely. When you group up you'll all be transferred to the leaders shard.

In FFXIV I think I have a toon on Adamntoise but I'd have to check.

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
FFXIV is a sub game, but free trial is 14 days. My and the b/f are currently playing that and enjoying ourselves. I have access to ESO, GW2 and possible TSW and LOTRO? Been far too long since I've played it though.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Only recommended f2p to increase participation, and less likely to have problems trying a different game once in awhile.
Been too long Panzer, forgot about all the fancy instancing and stuff most games use now.

FF14 is fun for awhile. Would like to go back and try the new classes eventually.

As for new or old toons... it's been so long on most of these games that trying to pick back up on an old character might be difficult.