Minecraft FTB

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Hey does anyone play Minecraft anymore. And if not. Anyone willing to start playing again? Many nice changes with the game and the mods. We used the FTB launcher last time we played. It is a nice way to use many mods with ease. Over 100 mods installed in one game.
If so let me know. Maybe we can find a server or eve start our own.

SlipWraith

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I'm still playing on a regular basis. My kids also both play now as well (I'll have to buy them their own accounts soon). I'm using the FTB launcher with the Ultimate pack selected.

SlipWraith

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I will be putting a server back up this week. My sister, nieces, and nephews have decided they want to play as well. The nice thing is they don't mess with anything that's not theirs. I think I'm going to stick with the ultimate pack if I can.

YumC

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
It´s bee a while since i play, but im up to for some minecraft!

Zynn

JFF Member
I'd probably mess around and build stuff if it were a Zynn-friendly MC server.

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Hey The ultimate is still 1.4.7. You sure you dont want to try a newer one 1.6.4. What version of FTB do you have? The newest one is 1.3.5. There are many cool changes to the game and mods if you upgraded. plus some of the good old ones that are not in the 1.4.7 like the logistic pipes and many others. I would recommend Monster 1.0.9 or Direwolf20 1.0.18.

Last edited:

SlipWraith

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I got the server up on the ultimate pack. I agree Hyip, we need to look at the newer versions but I wanted to make sure I could still host a stable server. I'm using the newest version of the pack.

for some reason minecraft is having issues resolving the server. You may need to use the IP

slipwraith.dyndns.org:25565 or 24.20.201.241 :25565

Hyip

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Yeah I was looking into playing the updated packs. A lot of cool new stuff.

Zynn

JFF Member
FTB Monster is cool. It has 184 mods working in it.. So much to do. Alas, I can't find a server that is in offline mode and single-player is boring...