LOTRO Noob Night

Silifaira

JFF Administrator
JFF Member
Silifaira created a new event:

LOTRO Noob Night

We have some people that just downloaded the game so I thought it might be fun to all start new characters together to get everyone going and to help each other out.

So, Monday at 6PM we can meet in TS. If you can, finish the introduction section before we meet.

You can't get a guild invite until you've finished the intro quests. Classes don't matter in this game....just play what you enjoy. There are two main starting areas, so it doesn't matter which you choose as we will try to have...
Read more about this event...

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Are the introduction sections the ones that lead you outside and you do your first class quest and such?

Silifaira

JFF Administrator
JFF Member
Yah...it is pretty obvious when it is done. The quests quit saying "Intro" in front of them and there is an event.

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I didn't even notice the "intro" part lol Okay, I did create two characters last night, which is the max for my freebie account. One Elf and One Burglar :D Got them outside after meeting the Evil Black Rider guy. Should be good to go!

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
It appears to be the same area that the humans get plopped into. Separate from the Elf area from what I can tell though lol

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
It appears to be the same area that the humans get plopped into. Separate from the Elf area from what I can tell though lol
Only at first, then they go to the shire. I don't mind starting a new anything to help out.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
We didn't do anything with this event yesterday. Are we going to try again next week?