JFF in EQ Next, your thoughts?

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
So...

Myself and Sili have had a couple discussions lately on EQ Next and JFF. We've been tossing around the idea of creating a JFF guild for EQ Next.

We'd put the same effort and drive into a JFF guild for EQ Next, as we did for DHV and Darkfall. Those that were around those days know that we put a LOT of time and effort into getting that going and it paid off. We started DHV from scratch with that game at at our peak, had hundreds of members just within Darkfall alone.

It's been a few years since then and the itch to get something together, pull in some new blood to JFF and hopefully create something lasting is pretty strong. The idea would be to structure something like we did with DHV in the sense of having applications, target our recruiting, build up a stronger membership, update the website with more EQness, drive people towards TeamSpeak and in general improve things around these parts.

So, that being said, what do you guys think about the idea? Keep in mind, EQ next doesn't even have a release date yet and the best I've seen is "2014", but... who knows. I'm just trying to gauge interest from those members we currently have and also hear their thoughts about what we could do better than current, and when we set things up for Darkfall. It's ok to tell me where I screwed up (I know of many areas I failed in), but... if you feel strongly about something, please mention it. I'd rather not make the same mistakes in the past, and I'd like to also keep doing the things I did correctly.

Hansbrick

JFF Member
Sounds like just what the doctor ordered. Learned allot in the early days of DHV of what to do and what not to do. Hell I think some of the most fun we had back then was the start of everything.

Zynn

JFF Member
I am definitely in. I have played everything "Everquest", including the card game. I plan to be a builder in EQN and Landmarks.

Wretched

JFF Member
sounds awesome! make sihk do it!!! he's been wanting a leadership roll every sense i adopted him all them years ago!

Duncan

JFF Member
Just about everyone I know has signed up for beta... I'll see if I can't direct them all this way when it opens. =)

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
We'll be forming things up as we get closer to launch. Then we'll have a better picture of what is needed/wanted by the players, etc. But, we'll have to start putting something together soon just to get things rolling.

Ronus

JFF Member
"You have successfully applied to the EverQuest Next and EverQuest Next Landmark Beta programs."

:D