JFF Gaming's FTB TPPI Server!

MatadorPants

JFF Member

JFF Gaming's TPPI Server (Test Pack Please Ignore) is now LIVE!

Current Version: 1.1.2 (updated Oct 13, 2014)

Server Address: Click Here
Dynmap:Click link above!

To Join:

1. Open FTB
2. Click the "3rd Party Packs" tab at the top

3. Find "Test Pack Please Ignore" in the box on the left and then pull down the version window and select the version we're currently on (see top of post for current version)

If you have any questions/confusion, please post a reply to this thread. Thanks and enjoy!

Last edited:

Zynn

JFF Member
Thanks for setting this up! :)

If you type /ores in the chat, you will gt a book that tells you what is typically found where.

When you log in, you will see a message referring to MyTown, however, none of the /mytown commands work. I guess you haven't gotten to it?

Zynn

JFF Member
Did you set it to cost 5 diamonds to make 1 plot, or is that by default?

Zynn

JFF Member
Ahh ok.. To be clear, do we get to PVP people raiding our chests, or is it non-PVP?

No mentioning names.. lol

I logged in and was like. WTF!!!!! Took me hours!!!

I kept my cool though.. :)

Thod

THUNDERLOINS!!!!
JFF Member
Hey Mata,

The server crashed today at 2:45 est. it was lagging real bad before hand.

MatadorPants

JFF Member
The data center is having some continuing network issues... expect server connections to go in and out until they get it resolved. Nothing I can do about it, unfortunately.

complexmath

JFF Administrator
Staff member
JFF Supporter
Yeah I wasn't able to connect yesterday. I thought you'd taken it down :) Good to know it's just datacenter weirdness.

Thod

THUNDERLOINS!!!!
JFF Member
Good to know its not my computer or Verizon this time, thanks for the heads up.

SlipWraith

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I tried to join and get failed to connect. I added the server to my MP list and get "Unable to poll" and "Can't reach server"

Is the server still up?

MatadorPants

JFF Member
I tried to join and get failed to connect. I added the server to my MP list and get "Unable to poll" and "Can't reach server"

Is the server still up?
The TPPI server is up at the address linked in op. We've taken Monster down for the time being. TPPI reboots every 4 hours and takes about 60 seconds to come back up... so there's a small chance that you might have hit it during that time. PM me if you continue to have issues.