Port: 27016​

Vote For Our Server!

Vote every 12 hours for our server, get it moved up the list!​

Current rules
  • PvP
  • Nothing drops on death
  • Can't attack players structures.
Clarifications

While we're a PvP server, we don't allow griefing or other ass hattery. We're here to have fun, but we're not going to allow someone to have fun at the expense of others.​

Things will change as we want changes, nothing is set in stone.​

Last edited:

panzerghost

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Just a heads up connecting via IP through Steam seems broken at the moment. I couldn't get it to work. I had to connect through the hit or miss server browser.

Alicia

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I kept crashing last night when attempting to connect to the server using the server look-up in-game. However, I was able to connect by clicking on "Join Game" through people on my friend list. Just posting it here in case it helps anybody else.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
27016 works for me but the server list shows 7777...
Either way, it's not connecting at the moment.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Good times... Try 7777 Bio. ;) No idea, those are supposed to be the ports. I'll have to look into it more when I get home. Until then, make sure you all have each other on your Steam Friends lists, and connect by joining a friends game (who was lucky enough to connect normally).

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I didn't phrase that correctly I think.... Joining from the favorites that worked yesterday didn't work today (no biggie). Decided to try the IP in case steam was doing something weird. The server wasn't located with the 27015 port but it was found with the 27016. Adding it to list with that port, it instead showed the port as all 7s. I don't really know anything about that stuff, but that's what's up. Observe and report kind of thing.
Side note: all the servers show really high pings right now, 400-1000+

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
*wrong thread.
*my post was in the wrong thread... lol.

Last edited:

Xyniik

JFF Member
I just wanted to let everyone know that all server votes on TopConanServers reset 4/1/17. We need everyone to try and log in to get our rank up. :)