[Fixed] It does not start the server automatically

suicidasestao

Sep 22, 2017
First, thank you for keeping RAT alive.

I've updated to the latest version (02022), and although now if you close the server, it does not start automatically.

I made a clean installation of the RAT after seeing that I did not start the server, but even so I can not start it automatically.

The program is installed on the same machine as the server.

tmaAY7Y-Rli6FxzUHT0IQQ.png

Aw0UOFKDTdykvYNyBmnKsg.png

dvvSnvWxRPCKHcO4utThwg.png

What am I doing wrong?

Make sure that:

On the Server Settings tab, you have "Enable Local Server" checked

On the Health Check tab, you have "Keep Alive" checked

Please let me know if that doesn't fix the issue for you. Keep in mind, it might take up to 3 minutes for the server to restart once the shutdown happens.

Hello

As seen in the images, I have those options checked.

I just did another test and I waited more than 15 minutes, but it still does not start the server.

I have tried giving the "restart" button and closing the server from the task manager, and in none of the cases it was automatically started again.

Note: Sorry if you do not understand me well, I do not speak English and I'm using the Google translator.

Hello

As seen in the images, I have those options checked.

I just did another test and I waited more than 15 minutes, but it still does not start the server.

I have tried giving the "restart" button and closing the server from the task manager, and in none of the cases it was automatically started again.

Note: Sorry if you do not understand me well, I do not speak English and I'm using the Google translator.

The Google translator is doing a great job. =) Ok, I'll check into it and see if I can replicate the problem and fix it. =) Thank you!

Thank you so much.

Right now I installed the update and actually restarted the server without any problem.

Thank you again and happy new year.

Reactions: Trekkan
Hi Trekkan,

I use RAT to access a remote server via Telnet "not local". Does the "Scheduled Restarts" work with that? Or does RAT need to be installed on the remote server as well for that to work?

Hi Trekkan,

I use RAT to access a remote server via Telnet "not local". Does the "Scheduled Restarts" work with that? Or does RAT need to be installed on the remote server as well for that to work?

In those cases, RAT will countdown, and shutdown the server. But it'll be up to your server host to detect the down server and restart it. Most are pretty good about that though. You'd have to check with them or otherwise test how fast it comes back up when its down though.