ESO Faction?

Chris

JFF Member
What faction are people planning on playing? I picked Daggerfall, i haven't played much as a lot of the quests are bugged and i got annoyed. I'll probably jump back in this weekend hoping some of it is fixed. I'd rather not relog to win.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
I have chars on Daggerfall and Aldmeri but I will play anywhere or everywhere.

I really like the Daggerfall zones and quests but Betnikh is def buggy. The only fixes I know of are /reloadui or leaving a quest area, log out and in, go back to quest area. There's one quest in particular that has certain requirements that are not explained. Of course this is exasperated by the horde of clueless players murdering mobs as they spawn...

Anyway, as I said, I'll play anywhere. I sure do miss the neutral faction from Anarchy Online...

Chris

JFF Member
I don't care which faction i play on really, i just think it would be best if we all start on the same one. An official JFF guild would be a good idea. Let's get organized.

Dsan

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Oxnar (iirc) made a new Raven Hold on Aldmeri Dominion.
Dunno who all is interested or focused on the PVP but maybe that'd be the way to go.

I'm sure I'll partake in PvP a bit but PvE is mostly my thing these days. Gotta give it a try first though and see what it's like!

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Looks like everyone is in the Aldarie Dominion or whatever it's called. Make a toon there and play with us [MENTION=12]Hansbrick[/MENTION]!!!

Oxnar

JFF Member
Oxnar (iirc) made a new Raven Hold on Aldmeri Dominion.
Dunno who all is interested or focused on the PVP but maybe that'd be the way to go.

I'm sure I'll partake in PvP a bit but PvE is mostly my thing these days. Gotta give it a try first though and see what it's like!

Ox gets blamed for everything.. lol.... I am doing mostly PvE atm but when get max lvl with good gear I will be going into PvP. Right now I am trying to get a coworker/ friend dragged over from my TS to the JFF TS so we can run with you guys. (hes a bit of a loner) Im on most evenings from 5est to 9est.
On a different subject did you guys see where GW2 announced they will be going to a "Mega-Server"? ESO must of hurt their feelings? lol

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
[MENTION=187]Oxnar[/MENTION], make it happen! hehe, Just tell him he can always mute everyone, join the AFK channel or otherwise log off if he can't stand us (meaning Wretched). =)

AKMF

JFF Member
Hola! Can I get a JFF guild invite? Still playing around with several factions and builds, but main is Aldarie. Name is "Akmf" in game. Gracias!