So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

[New] create a new page to protect the stack

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by sLimLong136, Feb 9, 2019.

1. sLimLong136

sLimLong136 New Member JFF Member

In the screenshot, the error with the translation through google "create a new page to protect the stack"

The solution helps to completely remove the database so that the rat will create it again.

This is the best manager in this game. But constantly the bugs are killing me

Attached Files:

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Trust me, they are killing me more. I've been trying some more changes to see if I can track down the issue. We'll see.

• Like Like x 1
  3. sLimLong136

Rat is based on a framework, perhaps others that load it.
    possibly overload it corrupts the database or other errors appear. Well these are just my assumptions.
    I did some tests. rath continued to work. Maybe I'm wrong.
    I would also like to suggest whether it is possible to transfer the database to an xml file or something else. Perhaps another fault of SQL

4. sLimLong136

By the way a thought occurred to me. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I use events with Russian text or text inside the event.

5. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

That shouldn't matter, in that I've had this corrupt on English language users as well. I'm still working on it though and trying to narrow down the problem.

See this thread on a temp "fix". Hopefully that works for you. [New] - Updated now getting this error

Again, sorry for the trouble!