!Claim not working

Lobodemonio

For some reason !Claim had stopped working. I got a new API key ect but it still isn't working. It is registering the votes but not giving the rewards. I have checked that there is a bag assigned to it ect. Can anyone help please? :)

Lobodemonio

2019-01-27 09:12:58 11207.144 INF (BCM) Global:Lobodemonio:171: !claim
2019-01-27 09:12:58 11207.145 INF Chat (from '76561198062521165', entity id '171', to 'Global'): 'Lobodemonio': !claim

Lobodemonio

I have also noticed that in the Grab Bag section I am unable to select consumables such as food or splints into the bags, they are highlighted in red. This is new as I did had consumables in the bags before.

Last edited:

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I have also noticed that in the Grab Bag section I am unable to select consumables such as food or splints into the bags, they are highlighted in red. This is new as I did had consumables in the bags before.
Ahh ok, I think I see what's happening. In RAT, click File -> Import Items / Blocks -- Then wait for the popup to appear saying its done (5ish seconds).

This will get a list of all possible items/blocks so RAT knows what IDs are associated with them. Basically, when the game updates, there are times that this information will change internally to the game. RAT needs to know this about that. Once you do that, the items in RED might go away (or appear as different items, but probably not), if not, remove them and re-add them as their IDs have changed.

This might also explain why your !claim isn't working, is because internally, there are no matching items to give the player. So basically do what I said, then check all of your bags for invalid (red) items, and readd them.

Lobodemonio

Hi Trekkan. Unfortunately it still isn't working. So it registers the first !claim but it doesn't allocate the items. The reason I know it registers the first is because if your try a second time you get the massage that says you've already claimed.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
In the console tab in RAT, change the dropdown to "RAT Logs" and see if there are any issues when someone typed the !claim there.

Lobodemonio

2019-01-28 18:36:11 ----------------------------------
Current Time: 28/01/2019 18:36:11
Thrown by: Void ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
Method: eventScript.LogException
Stack Trace:
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at RAT.grabbag.GetBagItems(Int32 BagID, String PlayerName)
at RAT.grabbag.DeliverGrabBag(_player playerInfo, Int32 bagId)
at RAT._servervoting.ClaimVote(Dictionary`2 DataObject)
at RAT.RATCommand.ServerVoteClaim(String RawParams, Dictionary`2 DataObject)
at RAT.eventScript.ProcessEventScript(_event ev, Dictionary`2 DataObject, String ScriptToProcess)
----------------------------------

That was the log for a claim.

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like you have a bag with items in it that do not exist. Did you delete all of the RED items from before?

No idea how extensive you have bags setup. But worst case, delete the bags (which delete all items in them), and then start over. Sorry, no idea offhand how else to fix it or what would cause it (other than red items still in there).