So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Chris' top 5 Albums of 2011

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Chris, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Chris

Chris Member JFF Member

Chris' top 5 Albums of 2011​
    5. M83 – Hurry up, We're Dreaming: 80's synth pop is coming back in a big way, this album is great if you are into it. Best track:
    4. Mastodon – The Hunter: I liked the first two albums from this band a lot. Then the next couple were big misses for me. This new record floored me, they are back and in a huge way. This album is up for a grammy. Best track:
    3. Radiohead – The King of Limbs: I'm a huge fan and this band always amazes me with each release. I applaud them into their new sound in the digital age. Digital/Alt Rock style. Best track:
    2. Foo Fighters – Wasting Light: In my opinion they are the last of the great American rock bands. Fantastic album that makes you want to bang your head, sing along and drive fast. Best track:
    1. Bon Iver – Bon Iver: One of the best new song writers around. Great relaxing folky rock music. You owe yourself to check out his work. This album was very highly anticipated and delivers. Best track:

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Honestly, I don't listen to any music that's new, so I can't really participate, but I know Mastodon was cool years ago. =)

3. Alchymia

Alchymia Member JFF Member

lol... I think the last album I bought was Korn Issues waaaay back in high school... pandora ftw