So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

CAT (Conan Admin Tool) 00024

Admin tool for Conan Exiles

1. Kaynell

Kaynell New Member

Yep, RCON will come asap, I guess... Lets give it a time. But I believe in CE and CAT. Let's watch the project and who knows, maybe this will be so popular as ARK:SE or near that!

P.S. I can help translate CAT to russian language - it's about 250 million of potential users ^^

2. Safetybrick

Safetybrick New Member

Hey Trekkan

Just following up from the conversation on discord. saw your post about the updates to CAT but if you have some time and willing. I noticed that CAT creates an entry in the Engine.ini of GameServerQueryPort and GameServerPort. While the GameServerQueryPort is recognized it looks like the GameServerPort entry is not. I noticed this when i used some ports other then the default. I manually added the following entry in the ini which seemed to fix the problem:

Port=7780

would it be possible to update CAT so it makes this entry instead of GameServerPort under [OnlineSubsystemSteam]?

Thanks again for your work on this management tool!

3. Z3R0

Z3R0 New Member

Hi I have a question? With me the mods do not load can you help me there further?

greetings
    Z3R0

4. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Hey there, please see this thread regarding CAT.