So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

CAT (Conan Admin Tool) 00024

Admin tool for Conan Exiles

1. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

• Like Like x 1
  2. Trekkan

Trekkan updated CAT (Conan Admin Tool) with a new update entry:

Bugfix release

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Bonez

Bonez New Member

is it just me or is there something going on with being able to download the admin tool?

4. Trekkan

Looks like there must of been a temporary issue with the webhost, I'm able to download it. Please try again, and sorry about that!

5. Trekkan

Automatic updates, server wipes, bug fixes and more.

6. Trekkan

Hotfix Release

7. Trekkan

8. Trekkan

9. Trekkan

Big Update, many many changes!

10. Trekkan

UDP Connections and Server Settings

11. Trekkan

Settings saving fixes, Localization fixes, etc.

12. Trekkan

Many new fixes and changes, see below list!

13. aerysch

aerysch New Member

First of all - thanks for the great work. Just one thing I mentioned is that the patch status is always red. I'm running the latest version (I guess) but it never switched to green. Another point i noticed is that I cannot set the server-region since it will always switch back to america when you press save. And is it possible to implement that the CE Server will start automatically on windows startup just like CAT does or did I just misconfigured something. Keep up the great work, I really appreaciate your tool.

14. Trekkan

Thanks for using CAT! =)

To get the patch status to turn green, make sure that you click the "Install/Update" button on CAT. Since CAT doesn't know what version you are on for CE server, this is the only way to find out. Once you do that (even if there is no patch), CAT will set your version to the latest version and the light should go green.

I'll have to check into the region, I thought that was good, please make sure you are using the latest version of CAT 0024. I'll look into it anyway, but just to make sure.

If you want your CE server to start up automatically, make sure the "Health Check Enabled" is checked in the Settings / CAT tab. That should do what you want. =)

15. aerysch

aerysch New Member

Thanks for your quick response :)
    I did the Install/Update action now several times but nothing changed. I just mentioned that the Conan Exiles Server 64 Bit Test Version is running which seems to be installed trough the Install/Update button. I'm not sure, but isn't that the pre-pre version of CE?

I just set the region manually in the .ini file but even that seems to be ignored through the settings. Just for your information. ;)

Don't get me wrong, you did a great job there and I don't want you to think I'm just trowing problems at you^^

I just would love to use CAT for a kind of popular server since it will be release next year, until that I'm just testing stuff and try to get familiar with your tool and help you get CAT even better :P

Thanks for your time!

16. Trekkan

Ok, thanks for letting me know, I'll look into the updating for sure. =) No worries on giving me the feedback, I appreciate it and want it. =) Bugs and bugs and it wouldn't make sense for me to get upset about someone reporting them. =)

I'll check into the bugs you've mentioned and see what I can see, thanks again!

17. aerysch

aerysch New Member

Just for your information - still experiencing the same update problem. The server won't update itself and even if I manually update via the tool it says it is not up to date. I'am running your Programm on a Server 2016 Current Branch Machine if that helps. But besides from that COnan seems pretty dead to me at this point and I'am not sure if the Launch will change something. :/ Greetings

18. Trekkan

I did find a few issues with this when I looked at it, they should be fixed. I'll try and get a new update out soon, but as you said, even the Conan game is kind of dead at the moment and that doesn't help motivate anyone. Hopefully they'll release an actual patch of real changes next time and we'll get a good game out of it.

19. Kaynell

Kaynell New Member

Hey, Trekkan!

I just want to thank you for this really helpful and simple Conan Admin Tool. This is my only chance to make administrative stuff comfy without headake atm! Sorry for my bad english.
    So I hope that you will continiue update CAT for this very potential game!

20. Trekkan

Thank you Kaynell. =) At this point, I'm not sure of the future of CAT. I haven't been playing CE at all for some time, and that is one of the primary motivators for me to code CAT. I won't say CAT is dead, but I assumed that by now there would be multiple options for server managers out there by now. Maybe there are? I have no idea. But, I do enjoy writing software so who knows. But if anything, releases of CAT will be slow in coming out until at the very least, there is a good admin connection like RCON or some such way to admin a server remotely (outside of the game).