Campaign looking for more players

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
I've recently started a small campaign for Pathfinder, it is played 100% online with all online tools. We have a couple people playing it right now (every one is only level 3, which is the level we've started at) and we've played a few times. We need 1 more person (maybe two, we'll see) that is interested and willing to play at our set day/time.

Even if you've never played this kind of game before and are interested in seeing what it's all about, this is a good time to get involved!

When do we meet?
Every Tuesday, 6:30pm PST, We usually quit around 8:30-9:00pm PST​

What level of experience table top gamer are you looking for?
Any, we're all learning. While some of us have experience in the past with table top gaming, we're all basically new to Pathfinder.​

What do I need?
Skype, we all meet on Skype and play with an open mic so that we can retain some of that old feeling of being in the same room. This works really well.

Herolab (optional) to create your character. We can do this for you though, so it's not a requirement.

That's it, everything else is done through the website www.roll20.net where I have an account​

What's it cost?
Nothing, I've already paid for the roll20 account. If you desire to buy any other materials, that's entirely up to you.

What do you expect of me?
Only that you make every effort to show up each week. As usual, real life comes first and that's completely understandable. We'll just play your character for you while you're not there and you have to deal with the consequences of that. ;)

If you're interested, please either reply to this thread or PM me.

Xantheis

JFF Member
if anyone is interested but leery because they havent done it before or because they arent sure about running a campaign, don't worry. the group is good folks with a mix of experience and frankly a lot of fun... I have enjoyed playing the limited amount i have. (I am the maybe above... my work & travel schedule for the past few weeks has made playing not possible... 2 more weeks then i can jump back in hopefully).

Seriously, if you have even considered playing a campaign like this, give it a go. it'll be worth your time.

YumC

JFF Member
JFF Supporter
Hey i'm insterested! I've always wanted to play but never found someone to play with. I did find a group once, but they were all kids yelling at each other and not following rules so nope. I'm a noob but i'm willing to learn :).

Trekkan

JFF Administrator
Staff member
Yum, you're in! =)

We may have another spot open soon, I'll post again!