So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Auto ListPlayers in the console is gone.

Discussion in 'General' started by DaSilver, Dec 23, 2017.

1. DaSilver

DaSilver New Member JFF Member 7D2D RAT Supporter

I remember from the "good old days" RAT was regularly listing the players online, which I used to monitor players' movements in the event of wrongdoing, but now it's gone... Is it possible to turn it on? Or any other method of tracking player's movement?

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

You mean displaying the player position in the player list? File -> Setting -> Display and check the position box and you should be good.

3. DaSilver

No, I mean in the console log. about a year ago RAT was auto checking, in the console, playerlist every 2-3 minutes. so when i exported the console log I could track player movement.

4. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Ahh yeah, that was a feature I started and never finished. I had no idea anyone even knew about that, let alone was using the data. ;) I'll see what I can do for you. =)

5. DaSilver

at first i thought it was only flooding the log, but then someone stole my minibike and was out for blood... noone admitted that they have taken it... that was when realized how awesome and useful that feature was.