So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

Age Of Empires Online

Discussion in 'Free / Browser Based Games' started by Ronus, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

Hey All!!!! Hows things? Doing well here, can't complain.

So I found AoEO again (played in Beta) and found that they moved it to Steam last week, and had a HUGE update that made the game better to play (according to some reviews). That coupled with a big sale at Steam:
    http://store.steampowered.com/sub/13943/
    Basically All of the Premiums/Pros. What used to be $50.00, now $16.99 - so i bought it :cool:

Anyway, I know that Trek used to play a bit - what server is anyone on?

Hope all is well with everyone - talk to you all soon :D

2. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Ronus!! Awesome to see ya man! I haven't played in about a month or so, I play off and on though. I still don't have all of the packs, etc.. .looks like I Might of missed out, not sure (will check your link). I'll let ya know what server I am on ASAP. I've never done any of the PvP stuff, but would like to do some Co-Op!

3. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

Ok, just finished the update, I'm currently on Abydos, but that's with my normal account. I purchased one through Steam as well, but it's not showing up... I dunno. Anyway, lemme know when you normally have some gametime and we'll meet up and play some Co-Op or something. =)

4. Ronus

Ronus Member JFF Member

Just a quick post - according to my Steam account, the sale ends in 26 hours - so tomorrow at 12:00PM Central Time