So... we see you haven't signed up here on our website.  

Do you really want to sit here and be "Unregistered" all your life?  No, of course you don't!  So, click this here link and you'll take that all important first step into enlightenment! (or something, whatever...)

7D2D -Reset Zones - Building Rulles - UI Mods / No Pay to win - No Custom Mods

Discussion in 'General' started by Goku, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Goku

Goku New Member 7D2D RAT Supporter

Hi every one, i would like to post this as i like the server for the 7d2d , and i would like to see more ppl in.

I would like to point out that as is not going to be a Pay to win server will be fun for all players.

Reset Zones
    It is a great feature to have all the cities as Reset Zones and the POE Buildings as the NaveG. Map has minimum citties to visit. That and with the 7 days of Respawn loot will give to ppl great oportunity to have PVP and Loot.

Building Rules
    You must establish some Building rules like
    Not Base Stealing
    Not Collapsing other ppl bases (only parts that they need for the raid)
    No Base Camping etc.

UI Mods
    it would be nice to have some mods for UI only that will be more friendly on as how much is our food lvl etc

No Pay to win
    All pay to win have Expiration Date as is becomnign unfair to players they are not having the money to support it or they dont want to "cheat" by the legal way.

No Custom items Mods
    Please consider NOT to add any of these as the most of them are Trash and are making the game more comfusing that the current state already is.

sincerely
    Goku

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  2. BIA_RIGGS

BIA_RIGGS New Member 7D2D RAT Supporter

You lost me on no custom items mods. Trash and confusing? I have added dozens of new ammos, weapons, and items to my server I have been hosting almost 6 years. We have grown to almost 200 server group members due to them enjoying what I provide and the balance that comes with new gear Sir.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  3. Trekkan

Trekkan JFF Administrator Staff Member

I would also point out, that this isn't a JFF server. No idea what server it is in reference to, but... nothing to do with JFF or RAT. =)